May 4, 2010

Ayanami is too smexy.

This entire anime reeks of boy-love. LOL!! Not that I'm complaining... Ayanami, the antagonist in this story is too smexy for me to hate him entirely. Him and Frau are my favourite characters in this anime so far.
(Hahaha, anime does that to priests pic!)

They have the usual spec-donning side characters, and the young cute boyish ones, in fact the main character, Teito Klein is one. His obsession with his best friend Mikage is something that I will never understand, at least not to his depth. The theme is nice, with priests and military against each other, two very opposite factions.

Ayanami's character actually reminds me of RO. The boy's cap. (I think I have an obsession with caps and earphones. Don't ask me why LOL!) Frau is funny with his perverted ways, but yet you know he is a caring, strong character. Watch out for his library books antics and you will know why he's perverted ;p

What is attractive about this anime, again is the story behind each character, and how they are all brought together through fate or destiny. Somehow, I don't think Ayanami's character is that evil. He was seen to be protective of his friends, something which truly evil beings would not be able to have done. Although he threatened Mikage with his sister, eventually nothing bad was ever done to her. Ah, understanding the greyness of one's character. I wonder if its because I'm getting older.

This cosplay pic of Ayanami, the funny Hyuuga and subordinate Konatsu is so apt. Luv Ayanami's purplish-white hair and cool expression. The uniforms and props such as the grey throne are also very nicely done. Haha, Hyuuga and his lollipop!


I especially love the ending theme song, it reminds me of another aspect of RO's music. Noria's high-pitched, nasal-sounding voice also fits this song beautifully, adding-on to its naive childish, hopeful feel from the meaning of the lyrics. So enjoy this song, "Hitomi no Kotae" by Noria. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment